Unsure about how to use your membership to the fullest? Are you a new member of the Dublin Chamber or a current member who doesn't quite know how to fully engage with your membership? If so, we want you to attend our 'How to Maximise your Membership' online workshop to learn how!
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Webinar, Dublin Chamber, NA NA
We will give you practical tips on how to network at our events and create new business contacts. We will provide a breakdown of our events programme so you know which event you should attend and how often. Opportunities for sponsorship, speaking slots and profiling for your business will all be outlined so you're up to date with all of the Chamber offerings. This webinar is for members who are new to the chamber and would like to learn more about how to network.
- Catherine Moroney, President, Dublin Chamber and Head of Business Banking -Market, AIB
- Julie Sinnamon, CEO, Enterprise Ireland
- Fergus Sharpe , Head of Public Affairs, Dublin Chamber
- Maria Deady, International Business Advisor, Dublin Chamber
- Rob Cullen, Membership Manager, Dublin Chamber