An economy built solely on the principles of ‘take, make, waste’ is no longer viable. This course will help businesses to understand the circular economy, its business value and how to manage the transition to more circular processes. The course will outline the financial and environmental opportunities presented from product lifecycle management, designing for the Circular Economy, returns management, remanufacturing and avoiding and maximising the value of waste, as well as exploring new circular business models such as product as a service, rental and pay per use.
Participation in any of the three outlined courses is subsidised by AIB and priced at €150 for Dublin Chamber members and €290 for non members.
In addition, academy participants will also be given a ‘free’ one hour, one on one advisory consultation with one of our experts.
09:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Webinar, Dublin Chamber, . .
Session 1 - May 5th - 9.30am -12pm
Session 2 - May 7th - 9.30am- 12pm
Who should attend? Management, Sustainability leads, Procurement Teams, Key Suppliers
• Understanding the Circular Economy opportunity and journey
• Transitioning to more circular business models
• Designing for the Circular Economy
• Measures and Tools to assist the transition
• Circular Process understanding - from waste to reuse
• Best practice and case studies in circularity
• Changing buyer and supplier behaviours in a Circular Economy
• Understanding the circular economy
• Business value in a circular economy
• Products lifecycle – Designing for the Circular Economy
• Returns and Remanufacturing
• Waste – Avoiding waste and Maximising its value
• Circular Business Systems
• Measuring the impact of the Circular Economy
• Changing Buyer and Supplier Behaviours
• Technology fuelling the Circular economy