- Natasha Kinsella - Dublin Regional Skills Forum Manager (DRSF)
- Darren Mahon - Employer Relations Team, Department of Social Protection (Intreo)
- Deirdre Giblin - Director Development & External Engagement National College of Ireland (NCI) Higher Education Rep
- Margaret Corbett - Engagement Co coordinator City of Dublin Education & Training Board (CDETB) Further Education Rep
- Olwyn Hughes - Learning and Engagement Manager The City Bin Co
- MC – Sinéad Healy, Dublin Chamber Sustainability Manager
The Dublin Regional Skills forum (DRSF) is part of a national network supported by the Department of Further and Higher Education and Skills (DFHERIS) focused on fostering stronger links between enterprise and education and training providers (ETP). The creation of the DRSF reflects the strong focus on the skills agenda as part of Government policies such as the National Skills Strategy which focuses on enhancing regional skills development, economic growth and increasing job opportunities.