The workshop is based on Bid Service's Tender Training Excellence Programme and is aimed sole traders, small businesses and SMEs who wish to secure a share of the €90 billion in public works, supplies and services that will be procured by the Irish Government over the next five years.
08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Dublin Chamber, 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2 D02 F9O2
The Tender Training Excellence Programme is based on the much- acclaimed book Public Procurement Rules of the Road, written by Dr Peter Brennan who will deliver the training. The workshop will also allow participants who have general issues about tendering to discuss these with Peter Brennan.
The workshop will cover key elements of this Programme such as:
• The latest information about tender opportunities
• Responding to framework agreement mini-competitions
• The new features of the 2014 Procurement Directives
• Completing the European Single Procurement Document and Tender Response Documents
• Contract management
• Reducing the cost of bidding
• The Dynamic Purchasing System
• Top Ten Tender Tips
Please note the cost of this event is €90 for a member and €140 for a non-member.
For more information on this event please contact email@example.com