The key role of the Council of the Chamber is to provide efficient and effective leadership for Dublin Chamber of Commerce within a framework of practical controls. The Council provides strategic direction to the Chamber, based on listening to, understanding and representing the needs of the Chamber’s members and the Dublin business community.
- Be a leadership representative voice for your business.
- Connect with Chamber members and represent the collective interests of membership.
- Interact with key policy & decision makers in Dublin.
- Remain up to date & gain perspective of Dublin business in general.
- Gain insight and knowledge from a variety of business sectors.
- Dublin Chamber relies on the active support and input of Policy Council members and their businesses.
- Members agree priority issues of common concern, lend their expertise in identifying policy proposals and act as a sounding board for their sector.
- Council members bring their expertise and that of their company in promoting the Chamber vision for Dublin in 2050, contributing to research, the Chamber’s Policy Agenda, supporting membership development and promoting the services of the Chamber.
- Council agrees the lobbying priorities and approves all policy recommendations adopted by Dublin Chamber.
- Council are responsible for the election of the Dublin Chamber President.
Download your brief on why you should run for Council here
For further information please contact Sandra Farrell: firstname.lastname@example.org (01) 644 7215.