The Malta AI & Blockchain Summit, a melting pot for global influencers in technology, civil society, democracy promotion and innovation. Expect riveting discussion about the world-changing potential applications of the Blockchain across multiple verticals, including, but not limited to Health, Entertainment, Government, Banking, Payments and Fintech, and more.
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Dublin Chamber, 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2 D02 F9O2
Meet new partners for your A.I. and Blockchain projects.
The 2019 Malta A.I. & Blockchain Summit will be increasing in both size and scope, reflecting the hypervelocity of advances and immense opportunities that the sector has seen over recent months. Building on last year’s success, it is expected that 10,000 attendees, 400 exhibitors, 1500 investors and the world’s leading minds in artificial intelligence and blockchain industries will participate. Matchmaking:Date:
23rd May 2019Time:
14.00 – 17:00Venue:
Hilton Malta Hotel, Portomaso, St Julians, Malta
The brokerage event will be FREE and the companies who attend the brokerage will be given a FREE PASS to the Conference. Sign up for brokerage here before Monday the 13th
to avail of this offer: https://aimaltab2b.b2match.io/
With grants available to cover travel costs for micro companies*
this is an opportunity not to be missed!Why you should attend?
- AI Startup pitch battle
- Identify technology partners to develop new services and products in A.I. and Blockchain technology
- Partner with commercial entities to offer existing A.I. and Blockchain applications
- Exchange knowledge and expertise by networking with public and private experts on latest disruptive technologies2019 Key Topics:
- Understanding decentralised blockchain and centralised artificial intelligence and how this could take societal organisation to a new level.
- Learning what ethical and practical implications, are expected to render AI’s development in a sustainable manner.
- Ensuring compliance with AI safety, security and accountability
In a few words, from keynote experts, lavish networking events and an exhibition focus on Blockchain, AI & IoT; the AI & Blockchain Summit is your one-stop-shop to explore the convergence of these deep technologies.*
Dublin City Council and the Local Enterprise Office (LEO) Dublin City - the Technical Assistance for Micro Exporters (TAME) grant. This offer is for a grant up to €500 to support international delegations. It will only applies to micro businesses with less than 10 employees.
For more information on the brokerage and the TAME grand please email firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You must activate your new login to book Chamber Events. We have launched a new Member Area for you to register for all Chamber events and to update your profile. In order to activate your profile, if you have not already done so, please contact email@example.com