What will happen at the event? The workshop will be facilitated by procurement expert Peter Brennan's Bid Services Tender Training Excellence Programme. The workshop is aimed at sole traders, small businesses and SMEs who wish to secure a share of the €90 billion in public works, supplies and services that will be procured by the Irish Government over the next five years.
09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Webinar, Dublin Chamber, . .
Bid Services' Tender Training Excellence Programme is based on the much-acclaimed book 'Public Procurement Rules of the Road', written by Peter Brennan. The workshop will also allow participants who have general issues about tendering to discuss these with Peter.
The workshop will cover key elements of such as:
- The latest information about tender opportunities
- Responding to framework agreement mini-competitions
- The new features of the 2014 Procurement Directives
- Completing the European Single Procurement Document and Tender Response Documents
- Contract management
- Reducing the cost of bidding
- The Dynamic Purchasing System
- Top 10 tender tips
This event is brought to you by Enterprise Europe Network office at Dublin Chamber.
The cost to take part in this programme is €110 for Dublin Chamber members and €190 for non-members.