The EuroSTART programme includes the following:
Training modules on:
- Cooperation and Team Working
- Financial and Economic Literacy
- Leadership and Initiative
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Project Management and Planning
- Train the trainer tool: a manual for intermediaries including a mix of useful resources that are complementary to the courses, e.g. references to methodologies taught, bibliography
- VET best practices, links to other project programmes, etc., as well as teaching notes.
- Workshops for the startup manager competence profile with experts discussing their perceptions, opinions, beliefs and attitudes towards the startup managers associated competences in order to keep pace with specific training needs of startup managers.
Find out more
For further information on EuroSTART, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the EuroSTART website
- Follow the EuroSTART twitter
- Request to be added to our monthly EEN newsletter