Nominations for 2023 are now closed (open again in January 2024)
As a Member of Dublin Chamber, you can put yourself, or any other Member of the Chamber, forward for election to Policy Council for a period of three years.
Each year, 10 positions on Council are open, any Member of the Chamber can run for election to Council and the democratic election of Council Members is a really important feature of our vibrant Chamber.
Being a member of Council provides a great opportunity to network with your peers in business covering the full spectrum of business in Dublin and across all sectors of the economy.
Why Join Council?
- Dublin Chamber relies on the active support and input of Policy Council members and their businesses.
- Members agree priority issues of common concern, lend their expertise in identifying policy proposals and act as a sounding board for their sector.
- They bring their expertise and that of their company in promoting the Chamber vision for Dublin in 2050, contributing to research, the Chamber’s Policy Agenda, supporting membership development and promoting the services of the Chamber.
- Council agrees the lobbying priorities and approves all policy recommendations adopted by Dublin Chamber.
- Council are responsible for the election of the Dublin Chamber President.
- Online nomination form will be available from early January 2024 for c. 2-3 weeks (nominations only accepted between these dates)
- Positions on the Dublin Chamber Council are open to all employees of member companies of the Dublin Chamber.
- Nominees for the Council elections must be fully paid-up Members of the Dublin Chamber.
- All Nominations must be supported by two proposers. You must include name, title, company name, phone and email address of the two proposers on your submission. Any nomination submitted without these details will not be put forward for election to Council. Both proposers must be fully subscribed members of Dublin Chamber.
- Take note: Voting Commences usually Mid February (2024) by Chamber Member Nominees only.
Completing the Nomination Form (when available on this page)
- Complete the form below in full by filling in all required fields.
- Include a 60 word (or under) biography along with a 120 word (or under) Ambitions Statement. These word counts are strictly adhered to.
- Complete the details for your two proposers. You must include name, title, company name, phone and email address of the two proposers on your submission. Both proposers must be fully subscribed members of Dublin Chamber.
- Submit a photograph separately by email (business style head shot) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biography, Ambitions Statement, photograph, proposer details and your contact details will be made available to all Chamber Members in the form of an online ballot paper when the voting period commences. Please note: all details will be also public on the Dublin Chamber website.
- Click submit.
Nomination Form 2024 (Open January 2024)
Nominations now closed - open between 9am on 9th January 2023 to 5pm 27th January 2023, nominations outside of these dates will not be accepted.