Join us on 21st February, for our new Small Business Network. Taken place in Bank of Ireland in Grand Canal Square.
Each month we will be joined by a guest speaker who will discuss a topic to members. The guest speakers give practical advice to help the owners and senior managers in small organisations run their business. The series gives invited guests key business insights and the opportunity to network.
08:00 AM - 09:30 AM
Bank of Ireland, Esat Building, 1 Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2 D02 FF61
- To bring together the Business Owners and Senior Managers in Dublin Chamber’ SME membership.
- To give the Business Owners and senior managers in Dublin Chamber’s SME membership the opportunity to hear from industry experts on key topics relevant to their business
- To provide a forum for discussion on the needs and challenges of small businesses in transforming workplaces
Benefits to Attendees:
• Gain invaluable insights from industry experts
• Discuss experiences across a range of areas of concern
• Meet new and existing clients
• Engage with Dublin’s business community