The Enterprise Europe Network at Dublin Chamber, in association the Avitus Group, will host a morning briefing on Business Opportunities in the USA, followed by a B2B matchmaking session with select companies from the region from 11.00.
For queries and B2B meeting requests, please email email@example.com or call 01 644 7223
09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Dublin Chamber, 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2 D02 F9O2
The briefing will include:
- Economic overview including trade opportunities in the USA
- Case studies: Irish companies that have successfully invested and/or done business in the USA
- Introduction from the representatives of 10-12 US States
This event is a must for anyone interested in doing business in the USA and how doing business in the US can create a wide range of new opportunities for your business.
Who should attend?
- Companies (SMEs) involved or interested in doing business in the USA
- Industry associations/ clusters
- Economic/ trade development officials Why you should attend?
- Networking opportunities
- Develop new business relationships
- Explore new business opportunities
- Insight into internationalisation for your company
- Learn about new markets
- Export promotionsIMPORTANT NOTICE: You must activate your new login to book Chamber Events.
We have launched a new Member Area for you to register for all Chamber events and to update your profile. In order to activate your profile, if you have not already done so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org