Build Your Organisational Sustainability & ESG Approach
This practical, experience and insights led course has been designed to provide participants with an introduction to creating your sustainability approach and how it relates to your business strategy, operations and value chain. The key outcome will be that participants will learn how to develop a sustainability framework for their business. Topics covered include key trends, carbon and climate change, waste and circular economy, biodiversity, responsible sourcing, human rights, inclusion and diversity, and sustainability reporting frameworks. The course will also cover how sustainable business practices can improve performance, drive competitive advantage and improve stakeholder relationships.
• Understand the basics of some key environmental, social and governance areas of importance to all businesses and how they might address them
• Have an appreciation for the sustainability and ESG landscape
• Appreciate how it fits with their organisational strategy
• Have the basics of engaging their teams
• Have a framework they can implement immediately in their business
• Appreciate best practice from other organisations they might adapt to their own
• Understand where they are on their sustainability journey
09:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Webinar, Dublin Chamber, . .
This training course is designed for business owners, managers, sustainability and ESG professionals, and anyone interested in developing a sustainable framework for their business and integrating sustainable business practices. No prior knowledge of sustainability or ESG is required.
The 5h course will be delivered virtually, over 2 mornings, through a mix of presentations, case studies, and interactive group discussions.
Delivery Lead: Dr Declan Bogan
Session 1: Friday 29th September | 9:30am-12 noon
Session 2: Monday 2nd October | 9:30am-12 noon
Participation in any of the outlined courses is priced at €95 per module for Dublin Chamber members and €300 for non-Chamber members.